- ✅ No need to scrub hard when you have our bath exfoliating gloves. These gloves will gently remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- ✅ Bath exfoliating gloves to help you get a silky smooth, soft and glowing skin.
- ✅ Get your hands on our Turkish bath mitt. Made from a soft material, this is the perfect way to pamper yourself.
- ✅ Save with our value set. Includes 12 gloves in a pack.
- ✅ We have a satisfaction guaranteed policy. You can return any item within 30 days.
Who Should Use it?
It's usually suggested for adults but can be applied on kids (age of 6+) under adult supervision.
How to exfoliate:
- You need to use your exfoliating glove (mitt) at the end of your shower or bath. Ideally draw a hot bath for yourself but if pushed for time a shower will do. The exfoliating mitt will be most effective if you stay in the bath/shower for 10-15 minutes or after you swim or use steam/sauna room because your skin will be softer and more receptive.
- The exfoliating glove should be applied on its own after soap or any other bath products have been rinsed away.
- Wet your mitt and wring it. Apply it with long strokes and side to side movements.
- You will probably start seeing some brown/grey dead skin with dirt coming off your skin at some stage. This is natural and more likely to happen if your skin has been under the sun or if it is dry and if you have some accumulated dirt on your skin. Don’t wash this dead skin off until you finish exfoliating all your body because it will actually help to remove more dead skin. Again, remember to be gentle at first, until you understand how the mitt works and how your skin reacts to it.
- It is normal for skin to get a little pinkish after use but overuse on the same area can cause irritation. Stop using it if you feel uncomfortable or it causes you pain. This means you have applied too much pressure.
- Finish by rinsing your body with lukewarm water to close your deeply cleansed pores.
- Feel how smooth and soft your skin is and how fresh and clean you feel!!!
How to Care
- Wash it with hot water by hand and rinse well before the first use. Your mitt will shrink a little bit and this is expected.
- After use, wash the mitt with soap by hand and hang it to dry naturally. Replace your bath mitt as and when required.
- Don’t use it if you have any skin conditions, very sensitive skin or on unhealthy skin. Don’t use it on your face if you have acne. Consult your doctor first. If you have any other health problems that may get worse with sauna/steam or hot bath/shower, consult your doctor before use. Remember that using the glove will increase your blood circulation and it requires some effort in a hot environment.
- If you have sensitive skin use a Turkish bath mitt made of cocoon silk for your face and body . For your face, you can also use the face (finger) mitts. Be very gentle.
- Don’t use the same mitt for both face and body for hygiene reasons. Face mitt should only be used on the face area.
- Turkish Bath mitt range is suitable for healthy adults. Don’t use on babies or children.
- Don’t exceed the recommended frequency of use which is once every 7- 10 days.
- If it hurts, apply less pressure or stop using.