- Includes free gift of 2 Towel Bands
- 100% Turkish Cotton / 39x70 Inches
- Absorbent and dries quickly.
- Takes up very little space in your closet.
- They are hand-loomed.
What is Peshtemal?
A peshtemal is a Turkish towel traditionally used in the Turkish baths for centuries. It is also used to specify which region people are from and is a part of a deep cultural tradition. There are many kinds of peshtemal, with different styles and colors for different local areas in Turkey.
Where can you use?
Turkish Towels are multi purpose towels. You can use them as:
- Beach Towel
- Shawl or Beach Cover Up for Women
- Bath Towel
- Fitness Centers
- Guest Towel
- Travel Towel (great for chilly airplanes)
- Baby Care
- Massage Parlor
- Table, Chair or Couch Cover
How to care:
Machine wash cold (you can add a small amount of white distilled vinegar to keep it extra fluffy). Dry on low heat or air dry.